If you would like to be added to our mailing list so that we can inform you when we announce our 2021 programme dates and fees please fill out our ENQUIRY FORM.
Dates in July-August 2021
- To be announced.
- See a sample 2-week programme timetable for 15-18 year olds.
- See a sample 2-week programme timetable for 13-14 year olds.
- To be announced.
- Inclusive from arrival at a UK airport until departure from a UK airport.
- Group discounts are available (minimum 2 weeks). Please contact us for details.
- Local taxes may be chargeable.
Payment Schedule for individual Students
- 20% deposit to secure your place after being accepted.
- 80% balance by 27th April 2021 after receipt of invoice.
Please complete an individual application form or contact us to discuss your requirements. There are a limited number of places available and applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all the places are filled. If you are booking after 27th April 2021, the fees must be paid in full.
Please liaise with your school about the application process and payment deadlines if you are attending in a school group.
Included in the 2-Week Programme
- Accommodation in a central Cambridge University college in en-suite single bedrooms (en-suite twin bedrooms are available for siblings or friends who wish to share).
- Free WiFi in the bedrooms and throughout the college.
- Breakfast and dinner in the College Hall.
- 40 hours of academic tuition, lectures, seminars, workshops, study visits and talks by Cambridge and Oxford lecturers, tutors, researchers, doctors, business people, lawyers and other professionals.
- University tours and admissions presentations in Cambridge, Oxford and other Russell Group universities (Advanced Academic Studies Programme).
- An assigned mentor (Cambridge Undergraduate or Graduate) for each 6 students.
- Maximum 12 students per tutored class.
- Maximum 6 students for supervisions (twice-weekly Oxbridge-style subject-specific discussion classes led by Cambridge Undergraduates and Graduates).
- A free teacher place with each 10 students.
- Private coach or taxi transfers to and from London Heathrow airport or Stansted airport accompanied by Cambridge Dream staff.
- Cambridge Dream study materials, rucksack, two polo shirts, wristband, folder and pen.
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- Evening social and cultural entertainments.
- Residential English staff present at all times.
- Formal Dinner (silver service), graduation ceremony and awards presentation.
- Cambridge attractions, such as chauffeured punting and traditional afternoon tea in the orchard in Grantchester.
- Full-day excursions to London, Oxford, and other popular cultural destinations, including entrance tickets.
- Pre-course learning materials (optional).
- A gold-foil embossed Certificate of Attendance, signed by the Programme Director.
- An externally accredited Sports Leadership award – Go Lead (16-18 years) or Young Leader (12-15 years).
- A tutor-written personalised evaluation report with constructive feedback, signed by the Programme Director.
- A Profile-Building worksheet, where students can record their reading, volunteering, awards, positions of responsibility, memberships, lectures and events attended, and other activities.
- A Personal Development Plan (15-18 years only – this may need further work depending on the student’s progress).
- A Personal Statement (15-18 years only – this may need further work depending on the student’s progress).
- Guidelines for writing a personal statement, preparing for an interview, reading more widely and looking for volunteering and work experience (15-18 years only).
- A graded subject-specific reading list (15-18 years only).
Not Included in the Programme Fees
- Travel to and from the UK.
- Lunch (scheduled mid-day break to explore restaurants, cafes and sandwich shops in Cambridge and on excursions).
- Personal insurance (travel, cancellation and medical).
- Spending money.
- Visa application, if required.
High Quality plus Value
The learners and teachers who attend our programmes say they represent much better value than other courses due to the high-quality outcomes we deliver. This is because we are offering such an outstanding and unique educational experience and a truly personalised service! We make a real difference by restricting the number of students on our courses to 70 each two weeks and providing lots of one-to-one support and small-class teaching by highly expert and knowledgeable staff.
Click here to read some examples of the excellent feedback we have received from students, parents and teachers.