- 15th July – 28th July for 2 weeks.
- 22nd July – 4th August for 2 weeks.
- 15th July – 4th August for 3 weeks.
Additional dates are available in July and August for bespoke group programmes. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- See a sample 2-week programme timetable for 15-18 year olds.
- See a sample 3-week programme timetable for 15-18 year olds.
- See a sample 2-week programme timetable for 13-14 year olds.
- See a sample 3-week programme timetable for 13-14 year olds.
- Prices are available on request (minimum 2 weeks).
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- 20% deposit by 1st March 2018.
- 80% balance by 14th May 2018.
Included in the Programme
- An assigned mentor (Cambridge or Oxford Undergraduate student) for each 6 students.
- A free teacher place with each 10 students.
- Coach transfers to and from London Heathrow airport.
- Accommodation in standard single bedrooms in Girton College, Cambridge University.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels.
- A daily timetable of classes and activities.
- Evening social entertainments.
- Residential English staff present at all times.
- Formal Dinner (silver service), leaving party and awards presentation: view formal dinner menu example.
- Cambridge attractions, such as chauffeured punting and traditional afternoon tea in the orchard in Grantchester.
- 1 full-day excursion to London, including entrance tickets.
- 1 full-day excursion to Oxford, including entrance tickets.
- Go Lead (16-18 years) or Young Leader (12-15 years) Award in Sports Leadership: view award.
- End-of-course certificate of attendance.
- Personalised report.
- Personal Development Plan (15-18 years only).
Not Included in the Programme Fees
- Travel to and from UK.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Spending money.
- Visa application, if required.
- Optional extra excursions.
- Private VIP ‘meet and greet’ individual airport transfer service.
High Quality plus Value
The learners and teachers who attend our programmes say they represent much better value than other courses due to the high-quality outcomes we deliver. This is because we are offering such an outstanding and unique educational experience and a truly personalised service! We make a real difference by restricting the number of students on our courses and providing lots of one-to-one support and small class teaching by highly expert and knowledgeable staff.
Moreover, our fees are fully inclusive from the moment our students arrive in the UK until they leave, unlike many other providers, who do not include all meals and extras such as theatre visits and entrances to visitor attractions.
Click here to read some examples of the excellent feedback we have received from students, parents and teachers.